View level locking Kibana

I want that Discover , Visualize and setting button should not be visible to an IP other than my IP. Is that possible in kibana if yes then how can I achieve it ?

You want other users to only see the Dashboard tab? I don't think there's any way to hide tabs in Kibana.

But if you only want people to see individual dashboards you can share and embed those.

1. Open a Dashboard you want to share
  2. Click the Share menu item
  3. Copy the HTML from under "Embed this dashboard" (or click the button to shorten it)
  4. Insert that into a page and send the html page or serve it from a web server.

But note that this is not secure. Anybody with that page can look at the source and see the base URL of Kibana and still have full access.

To make it secure and really restrict users to only the Dashboard tab I think you would have to use a proxy between the users and Kibana. I don't know exactly how to do that but if you search I think there's examples out there.

Regards,
Lee

For this context without Proxy :
Does anybody, have any idea about enhancement for this plugin : https://github.com/elasticfence/kibana-auth-plugin to manage restriction kibana access ?