X of n shards failed after refreshing Index Pattern

Hi all,
I am very new to ELK and I have been mainly using Kibana to do some visualization, which means that all the data has already been loaded into Kibana for me.
I have different indexes in Kibana and all of them were working fine until x of n shards started to fail in one of the indices (all the other ones are still working fine). The only thing that I can think about is that we asked for the Index Pattern to be refreshed in this specific Index that is failing.
When I use the dev tools, the status of this index is still green and I can still query anything I want. But whenever I try to use the discover, visualize, or dashboard tabs of Kibana the shards fail and I cannot see any results.
Is this because the Index Pattern was refreshed? If so, what should I do to solve the issue?

Any material or help is highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Usually this happens if some of your indices in your index pattern have different mappings for a given field. Could you provide a screenshot of the error as well as provide your mappings for this index pattern?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.