Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')

I am currently encountering an issue in Kibana related to "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')" when attempting to upgrade agent policies or view agent policies. The occurrence of this error was noted approximately two weeks after the initial installation of the Elastic Stack with Kibana.
In response to the error, I performed an upgrade of both the Elastic Stack and Kibana versions from 8.10.0 to 8.11.1, which initially resolved the issue. However, the error resurfaced approximately five days ago. Despite upgrading to version 8.11.2 in an attempt to rectify the situation, the error persists, and I find myself in a challenging situation.
I kindly request urgent assistance in resolving this bug, as it is impacting the functionality of Kibana and hindering the smooth operation of our system. I am currently encountering an issue in Kibana related to "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')" when attempting to upgrade agent policies or view agent policies. The occurrence of this error was noted approximately two weeks after the initial installation of the Elastic Stack with Kibana.
In response to the error, I performed an upgrade of both the Elastic Stack and Kibana versions from 8.10.0 to 8.11.1, which initially resolved the issue. However, the error resurfaced approximately five days ago. Despite upgrading to version 8.11.2 in an attempt to rectify the situation, the error persists, and I find myself in a challenging situation.
I kindly request urgent assistance in resolving this bug, as it is impacting the functionality of Kibana and hindering the smooth operation of our system.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.