Dashboard reports look nothing like the dashboard

First time messing with x-pack. My dashboard uses the Dark them and currently has a filter in the search. The PDF shows two large graphs, white, with no filter. Is there a way to WYSIWYG with the reporting? Thank you.

Hi @DigiAngel,

Preserving the dark theme in the report is a known issue we're working on. It should be available in a future release.

As for the filter issue, I just tried to reproduce this but couldn't. When I added a filter to my dashboard, I was unable to generate a report until I saved the dashboard again. Once I did that, I was able to generate a report and the filter was applied in it. Could you perhaps describe the exact steps to recreate the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,

Shaunak

Oh yea.....I'm almost positive I didn't save the dashboard before printing..that totally makes sense. The last bit was the size of the charts...I have two long skinny charts, but when I generated the report both where just large boxes, not rectangles. I'll get some screen captures and post this week...thanks Shaunak!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.