How to apply same filter on different pages freely in Kibana Canvas in the same index?

Hi everyone,
I need some help here, please.

In Kibana canvas, version 8.3.3, I have 2 pages on the workpad and I use the same document index for both.
On the first page I have a filter dropdown control and a table, just like on the second page.
The dynamic is that when I choose an item in the filter on the first page and go to the second page, the data is presented according to the filter chosen on the first page.
This is correct.
However, when choosing another item in the filter on the second page, the table is empty and this is the problem.

I need that on the second page the user can choose another filter item and the canvas should ignore the filter from the previous page ONLY when changing the filter value and should necessarily affect the tables on the first page as well.

I present the code below the two pages.

----------------First Page Code:

----------------Page 1 Filter dropdown control:

kibana 
| filters 
| essql query="SELECT a, channel, c FROM log"
| dropdownControl valueColumn="channel" filterColumn="channel" filterGroup="global" 
| render

-----------------Page 1 Table:

kibana 
|selectFilter  group="global" 
| essql query= "select a, channel, c from log"
| table     
| render

---------------Second Page Code:

---------------Page 2 Filter dropdown control:

kibana
essql query="SELECT a, channel, c FROM log"
| dropdownControl valueColumn="channel" filterColumn="channel" filterGroup="global" 
| render

---------------Page 2 Table:

kibana 
|selectFilter  group="global" 
| essql query= "select a, channel, c from log"
| table     
| render

Is it possible to create this dynamic or is there no solution?
Thanks.

I don't think it's possible to change the behavior of filterGroup dynamically, sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.