How to set Yaxis/area chart in Timelion

I have below set of log types
|total_threads=342|GH.CLNTCHL=40|AMN.CLNTCHL=91|UIJ.CLNTCHL=69|BHU.CLNTCHL=24|
|total_threads=332|GH.CLNTCHL=41|AMN.CLNTCHL=19|UIJ.CLNTCHL=69|BHU.CLNTCHL=34|
|total_threads=341|GH.CLNTCHL=42|AMN.CLNTCHL=89|UIJ.CLNTCHL=69|BHU.CLNTCHL=74|
|total_connections=123|GH.CLNTCHL=50|AMN.CLNTCHL=3|UIJ.CLNTCHL=82|BHU.CLNTCHL=61
|total_connections=125|GH.CLNTCHL=51|AMN.CLNTCHL=3|UIJ.CLNTCHL=48|BHU.CLNTCHL=56
|total_connections=126|GH.CLNTCHL=15|AMN.CLNTCHL=3|UIJ.CLNTCHL=86|BHU.CLNTCHL=66
|total_connections=193|GH.CLNTCHL=45|AMN.CLNTCHL=3|UIJ.CLNTCHL=18|BHU.CLNTCHL=06

I am trying to create 2 graphs one is based ontotal_threads(GH.CLNTCHL wise) and total_connections(GH.CLNTCHL wise)

I don't know how to set area in timelion chart or yaxis to total_threads and total_connectionsvalue

Chart 1
.es(q='sum:total_connections',index=logstash-v1_log,timefield='event_timestamp'),.es(index=logstash-v1_log,timefield='event_timestamp',metric=sum:GH.CLNTCHL).label('GH.CLNTCHL')

Chart 2
.es(q='sum:total_threads',index=logstash-v1_log,timefield='event_timestamp'),.es(index=logstash-v1_log,timefield='event_timestamp',metric=sum:GH.CLNTCHL).label('GH.CLNTCHL')

I am trying to create 2 graphs one is based ontotal_threads(GH.CLNTCHL wise) and total_connections(GH.CLNTCHL wise)

I don't know how to set area in timelion chart or yaxis to total_threads and total_connectionsvalue

I am not following what visualization you're looking to create. What is it that you would like the visualization to look like?

Can you see the yaxis in this graph I need total_threads value should be in Y-Axis and GH.CLNTCHL should be in X-Axis

In this graph I need total_connections value should be in Y-Axis and GH.CLNTCHL should be in X-Axis

I like to achieve the sample chart which I uploaded but when I execute the query which I have mentioned above in that my y-axis is not changing both the graphs looks similar only.

Any thoughts on this?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.