Import Geojson Chinese characters cannot be displayed

Hi, I met a problem while using my own geojson file in the Maps. I chose to upload Geojson and everything works. The only problem is that the Chinese characters cannot be displayed corrected. I'm using Kibana 7.6.1 and ES the same version on MacOS. Could anyone give me a hand? Thanks in advance...

@Aaron_Caldwell I believe you would be the right person to give an help here. Do you have any idea how to do this?

Thanks @tiagocosta!

@bqwu Unfortunately this is currently a known issue with GeoJSON Upload. I expect we'll be tackling it in the next few months as this affects almost anyone using GeoJSON with non-English characters. We have an issue here which you're certainly welcome to watch and/or comment on. In the meantime, your best option will likely be to leverage the usual means of ingesting data into Elasticsearch.

Regards,
Aaron

Thanks @tiagocosta

Thanks for the information. I will do as you suggest...hope the bug will be fixed soon though...

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.