We currently have
LS 1.4.2 and
ES 1.5.1 in production. We're looking at upgrading to the current versions on each (
Are there any compatibility issues between the old/new versions of each software?
E.g. LS 1.4.2 with ES 2.3.2.
Or LS 2.3.2 with ES 1.5.1.
If there are no compatibility issues between versions, is there a best order to upgrade? There may be a reason we haven't considered. As far as I can tell there is no difference between doing ES or LS first in our case. We've always used HTTP in the ES output plugin.
I assume the v5.0 is still a ways off so there's no point waiting for that, right?