Weird issue - Split Titles

(Carlos Vega Moreno) #1

Today I found a really weird issue. I have to machines, one for development and another one for demo.
Both have CentOS 7 and Java 1.8.0_40-b26 installed. I recently updated to Kibana 4.5 and Elasticsearch 2.3.2 on both machines. First on the development machine of course and I saw everything was working fine. But on the demo machine I found an issue related with this one in which the titles when I split a visualization are shown as ... instead of the values. I updated other machines to Kibana 4.5 with no issues.

Any ideas about why I'm seeing this behaviour? I don't know yet were the problem could be. I completely removed elasticsearch and reinstalled reindexing all the data again. Same with Kibana and the dashboards.

Kibana 4.5 and 4.5.1
(Shaunak Kashyap) #2

Thanks. Lets keep the discussion in the GitHub issue itself so all the information is in one place.

(Carlos Vega Moreno) #3

I think I just found it, it now just works. The reinstallation of Kibana seems to fix it but I did not refresh the Google Chrome cache. I tried on both Firefox and Chrome in incognito tabs. Before doing a fresh isntall of elasticsearch and kibana it happened also on incognito tabs. :grinning:

(system) #4